Monday, December 17, 2012

Inspired by my new Tiffany glasses!

Is there anyone in the world who doesn't love Tiffany Blue?  I mean, it's the best blue in the world!  Especially when it's covering the box of something special ;)  Recently the hubbs and I realized that we had flexible spending that was going to expire.  (In the US, that's funding you set aside pre-tax for things like dental or optical stuff.)  So, I decided to start hunting for a cool new pair of glasses.  When I found these, I was hooked!  Of course it inspired a mani to match!

This is a gradient using one coat of China Glaze Ingrid for the base.  Then I used a China Glaze For Audrey in the middle and the tips are For Audrey with a bit of white mixed in to complete the gradient. I covered the entire thing with a franken-jelly of For Audrey to give it the glassy look.

One of these days, I'll post a picture of me with the glasses on.  But, I didn't feel like doing my hair today :)

Check out some more Monday Blues!
Mihaela of Lacquer Buzz
Marisa of MariJo Nails
Joanna of The Treasure Chest
Gosia of Life in Color